Air Quality Analyst
This specially trained and experienced analyst helps scientists by analyzing and interpreting air quality and meteorological data in relation to climate change.
Air quality analysts generally are a critical team member assisting government agencies, academic researchers, and private corporations study, analyze and answer important questions about air quality worldwide.
They apply their experience and expertise by preparing and processing air quality data, validating data, generating summary and descriptive statistics and graphics, developing new analysis techniques, and documenting results.
We have been in the forefront recruiting air quality analysts.
On behalf of our clients, we have been a leader recruiting and staffing air quality analysts, and thus, certainly know and understand the technical and professional nuances of this vocation are paramount. This is important because our professional recruiters know the vital role air quality analysts can have in the construction, engineering and environmental industries.
Sequence is the premier executive recruiting and staffing firm committed to providing employment solutions to these major industries around the world. Our team of experienced, highly skilled recruiters and staffing professionals has broad industry climate change/air quality analyzing experience. They know the climate change and air quality industry sectors.
With their expansive industry network, they know where the finest talent is and how to obtain the best and the brightest personnel for your organization. Our recruiting philosophy, methodology and recruiting practices adhere to the highest standards and ethics in the industry. It is why Sequence is able to carefully screen and present only the most qualified air quality analyst candidates who are highly capable of making a significant difference in your organization.
Sequence offers a full range of HR services.
Sequence can meet all of your personnel needs, from filling individual air quality analyst jobs to recruiting and staffing entire practice groups, for both small firms or for major corporations around the globe.
We recruit and staff executive, management, administrative and field-level personnel for temporary and temporary-to-permanent air quality analyst jobs, and for direct-hire positions throughout the climate change sector worldwide. We also offer short and long-term temporary contract placements, outplacement services, long-term recruiting in addition to contracting a full range of HR services.
With such a diversity of applications, there is a nearly endless list of climate change sub-specialties with which Sequence has experience. Many of these specialties are vital to the clients we serve and require the highly skilled expertise in recruiting and staffing that Sequence provides.
Business and Industry
• Air and Waste Management Association
• American Chemistry Council
• American Petroleum Institute
• Association of International Automobile Manufacturers
• Institute of Clean Air Companies
• Manufacturers of Emission Controls Association
• National Association of Manufacturers
• EPA Environmental Technology Verification Program (ETV)
• EPA Radon Web Site
• Federal Register
• US Department of Energy
• US Department of Interior
• US EPA
• US EPA Office of Air and Radiation
State and Local Government Organizations
• Association of Metropolitan Planning Organizations
• California Air Pollution Control Officers Association
• Central States Air Resources Agencies
• Environmental Council of the States
• Lake Michigan Air Directors Consortium
• Mid-Atlantic Regional Air Management Association
• National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners
• National Association of State Energy Officials
• National Caucus of Environmental Legislators
• Northeast States for Coordinated Air Use Management
• Ozone Transport Commission
• Western Regional Air Partnership
• Western States Air Resources Council
• California Air Resources Board Fact Sheet
• Effects of Ozone Air Pollution on Plants
• EPA Ozone Technical Resources
• EPA RACT/BACT/LAER Clearinghouse
• EPA Technology Transfer Network
• EPA Urban Air Ozone Web site
• EPA Website for Ozone Early Action Compacts
Enforcement and Compliance
• EPA Compliance Assurance Monitoring
• EPA Enforcement and Compliance History On-Line
• EPA Office of Enforcement and Compliance Assurance
• "CarbonTracker" -- Tool to Track Carbon Dioxide Emissions in the Atmosphere
• Carbon Dioxide Information Analysis Center
• Center for Climate Strategies -- State Climate Action Plan Map
• Center for the Study of Carbon Dioxide and Global Change
• Climate Change Impacts Map
• Global Change Master Directory
• Pew Center on Global Climate Change
• US Climate Change Science Program
• European Union
• Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
• International Council for Local Environmental Initiatives
• UK Department of Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA)
• United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC)
• World Bank, Prototype Carbon Fund