OSHA 29 CFR 1926 Subpart T- Demolition
This course is designed for demolition contractors.
Topics include preparatory operations, engineering survey, utility location, medical services & first aid, police & fire contact, fire prevention & protection, special structures, concrete structures, safe blasting procedures, transportation of explosives, storage of explosives, and procedures after blasting.
This course covers the topics included in OSHA 29 CFR 1926.7 Subpart T.
COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
- Introduction to “1926 Subpart T Demolition.”
- Learn how to meet the prerequisites, in order to fully achieve the demolition targets, besides ensuring the safety of employees engaged in demolition work.
- Learn about the different types of demolition and the concerned requirements, different building structures and the applicable safety precautions for the demolition of the same.
- Learn how to store, transport and use the explosives, properly, for the demolition work, and how to avoid any mishaps during handling and use of the explosives or blasting agents.
- Learn the related terminology
- Lesson 1 Precautions of Demolition Work
- Lesson 2 Blasting Explosions
Please see the state/regulatory requirement from the course catalog page to see if this class meets your regulatory requirements. This course has been approved for 1 hour.
This course includes individual quizzes, which must be passed with a 100% score to proceed forward to the next lesson. Additionally, the final exam must be passed with a minimum of 70% to pass the course. The final exam can be taken three times, if necessary.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to print your certificate online.