Stairways & Ladders
This course gives you a basic understanding of OSHA standards and its role in the prevention and elimination of work-related injuries and fatalities due to stairways and ladders at workplaces.
COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
- Understand OSHA standards related to stairways and ladders
- Find out methods of protection from stairways and ladder hazards
- Explore safety guidelines and requirements of stairways and ladders used at construction sites
- Study and training and other essential factors associated with stairways and ladders
- OSHA Standards
- Stair rails and Handrails
- About Ladders
Please see the state/regulatory requirement from the course catalog page to see if this class meets your regulatory requirements. This course has been approved for 1 hour.
This course includes individual quizzes, which must be passed with a 100% score to proceed forward to the next lesson. Additionally, the final exam must be passed with a minimum of 70% to pass the course. The final exam can be taken three times, if necessary.