Confined Spaces for General Industry
This course is intended for all employees who are required to enter into confined or enclosed spaces.
This course deals with the safety issues concerned with entering permit-required confined spaces.
COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
- Identify confined spaces.
- Identify confined space hazards.
- Understand OSHA requirements regarding confined spaces.
- Explore the functions and duties of confined space workers.
- Learn the conditions for and the steps of permit-required confined space entry procedure.
- Study the basic qualifications and requirements for employee training and rescue services.
- Confined Spaces
- Confined Space Hazards
- OSHA Requirements
- Permit-Required Confined Space Program
- Rescue and Emergency Services
Please see the state/regulatory requirement from the course catalog page to see if this class meets your regulatory requirements. This course has been approved for 1 hour.
This course includes individual quizzes, which must be passed with a 100% score to proceed forward to the next lesson. Additionally, the final exam must be passed with a minimum of 70% to pass the course. The final exam can be taken three times, if necessary.