7101: Electrical Fundamentals, Basic Electricity
In this four lesson program on basic electrical fundamentals, we will be introducing and studying the general physics that is the basic natural laws which govern the application in utilization of electricity.
This material will serve as the solid foundation on which to build the more advanced concepts that are dealt with in our many other training programs.
COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
- Define Electricity
- What is Ohm's Law
- Understand the Operation of Simple Circuits
- Resistance Calculations Power
- Understand various electrical hazards
- Describe the Fundamentals of Magnetism
- Lesson 1: Electron Flow and Ohms Law
- Lesson 2: Circuit Elements
- Lesson 3: Conductors, Insulators and Safety
- Lesson 4: Fundamentals of Magnetism Properties
This course has been approved for 2 hours, and requires no prerequisites.
This course includes individual quizzes, which must be passed with a 70% score to proceed forward to the next lesson. Additionally, the final exam must be passed with a minimum of 70% to pass the course.