This course encapsulates the safety regulation of the workers working in permit required confined spaces. It instructs about the hazards that may occur during the work in confined spaces.
COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
- Have an Introduction to Confined Spaces
- Learn the Characteristics of Confined Spaces
- Learn about the Atmospheric Conditions
- Learn about the Prevention Program
- Understand the Duties of Employers and Employees
- Understand the Rescue & Emergency Services
- Understand the Testing Protocol
- Characteristics of Confined Spaces
- Atmospheric Conditions
- Prevention Program
- Duties of Employers and Employees
- Rescue & Emergency Services
- Testing Protocol
Please see the state/regulatory requirement from the course catalog page to see if this class meets your regulatory requirements. This course has been approved for 1 hour.
This course includes individual quizzes, which must be passed with a 100% score to proceed forward to the next lesson. Additionally, the final exam must be passed with a minimum of 70% to pass the course. The final exam can be taken three times, if necessary.