This course attempts to provide a general overview of the safety measures that are required when working on a scaffold.
course begins with an introduction into the various types of scaffolds,
and goes onto to outline the OSHA safety requirements and safety
measure that can be taken to ensure that employees working on scaffolds
are at little risk of injury or death.
- Identify the various classifications of scaffolds.
- Understand the basic OSHA safety requirements.
- Learn the measures that can be taken to ensure safe working conditions on a scaffold.
- What is a Scaffold?
- Types of Scaffolds
- Suspension Scaffolds
- Supported Scaffolds
- How Do You Minimize Risks?
- Personal Fall Arrest Systems.
Please see the state/regulatory requirement from the course catalog
page to see if this class meets your regulatory requirements. This
course has been approved for 1 hour.
This course includes
individual quizzes, which must be passed with a 100% score to proceed
forward to the next lesson. Additionally, the final exam must be passed
with a minimum of 70% to pass the course. The final exam can be taken
three times, if necessary.