This course attempts to highlight the problems of violence in the workplace. It identifies the various kinds and what constitutes workplace violence.
The course then goes on to explain the potential costs of ignoring workplace violence and the methods that can be utilized to minimize and/or eliminate it from the workplace.
COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
- Be able to differentiate between the different types of workplace violence
- Observe the different manifestations of violence
- Understand the effects of workplace violence on the victim, co-workers and organization
- Know the various methods that can be used to minimize and prevent workplace violence
- Understand what a Workplace Violence Prevention Program is, and how it can be developed and implemented
- Types of Workplace Violence
- Modes of Workplace Violence
- The Effects of Workplace Violence
- Preventing Workplace Violence
- What is a Workplace Violence Prevention Program?
- Developing a Workplace Violence Prevention Program
Please see the state/regulatory requirement from the course catalog page to see if this class meets your regulatory requirements. This course has been approved for 1 hour.
This course includes individual quizzes, which must be passed with a 100% score to proceed forward to the next lesson. Additionally, the final exam must be passed with a minimum of 70% to pass the course. The final exam can be taken three times, if necessary.