OSHA 10 Hour Construction Outreach Training Course
Recommended for construction workers, foremen, job supervisors and anyone involved in the construction industry.
OSHA recommends Outreach Training Courses as an orientation to occupational safety and health for workers covered by OSHA 29 CFR 1926.
This course has been approved and accepted by OSHA for online distribution. It includes a 75 page Study Guide to assist you through your online learning experience, as well as, ensure you are ready to take the final exam to receive your OSHA DOL Card.
Workers must receive additional training, when required by OSHA standards, on the specific hazards of their specific job (to be provided by your employer).
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive an OSHA 10-Hour Construction Outreach DOL course completion card within 4-6 weeks.
Learning Objectives Of Courseware:
- State the purpose of the OSH Act and list the functions of OSHA
- List the OSHA inspection priorities and describe the inspection process
- Describe the rights and responsibilities of employers and employees ender the OSHA Act
- The basic requirements for proper aisle and passageway maintenance
- Guidelines for identification and protection of floor opening
- To understand the importance of effective egress fire protection program.
The course includes individual module quizzes that require a score of 70 to proceed forward in the course. The final exam also requires a minimum score of 70 to receive a certificate of completion. The final exam may be taken as many as three times, if necessary.
Once you enroll in the OSHA 10 Hour Construction Outreach Training course you will have 6 months to successfully complete the course. If you do not complete the course in 6 months you will not receive a certificate for course completion.
If you require a temporary printable certificate, it will be made available immediately upon successful completion of course. Passing participants will also receive an OSHA 10-Hour Construction Outreach DOL course completion card within 4-6 weeks.