General Safety- Workplace Violence- Advanced This course is designed for workers who want to understand the risks of violence in the workplace and learn how they can protect themselves, fellow employees, and the public from harm. OSHA has given guidance on this topic.
Topics include recognition, evaluation, control, compliance, and training.
- Types And Prevention Of Workplace Violations
- Leading Causes Of Homicides And Nonfatal Assaults
- OSHA Guidelines And Commitments For Preventing Workplace Violence
- Employer And Employee Commitment And Compliance Towards Workplace Violence Program
- Identify Hazard Prevention And Control
- Prevention Through Training And Education
Please see the state/regulatory requirement from the course catalog page. This course has been approved for two hours, and requires no prerequisites.
- Lesson 1 Recognition and Control
- Lesson 2 OSHA Recommendations and Guidelines
- Lesson 3 Guidelines and Protective Measures for Worksites
- Lesson 4 Prevention through Training and Education
This course includes individual quizzes which must be passed with a 100% to proceed forward to the next lesson. Additionally the final exam must be passed with a 70% to pass the course.
The final exam can be taken up to three times if necessary