General Industry- Means of Egress and Fire Protection: Basic Every year thousands of people are injured or killed because of inappropriate exit routes. It is a harsh fact that inadequate egress provisions are usually more responsible for casualties and fatalities than the actual emergency.
This course gives you a basic understanding of means of egress and fire protection methods. It is essential to know how we can save co-workers’ lives as well as our own in workplace.
- Explore general requirements of exit routes
- Learn about emergency action plans
- Emphasize the essential aspects of a fire protection plan
- Study training and other essential factors associated with a means of egress and fire protection
Please see the state/regulatory requirement from the course catalog page. This course has been approved for one hour, and requires no prerequisites.
- Means of Egress
- The Coverage of Standards
- Reasons of Egress
- The Definitions
- Emergency Action Plan
- Personal Protection
- Medical Assistance
- Fire Protection Plan
- Exit Routes
This course includes individual quizzes which must be passed with a 100% to proceed forward to the next lesson. Additionally the final exam must be passed with a 70% to pass the course.
The final exam can be taken up to three times if necessary