Business Skills- Law and Business Manual - Business Management
While it may be simple to establish your contracting business, the knowledge and concepts outlined in this course will enable the student to become familiar with the technical construction language used everyday.
This course will show you how good management and accounting techniques can be applied. The numbers used in the examples were chosen to illustrate the average successful small contracting business. The number and ratios provide only a starting point for your job managing.
- An introduction to Business Management
- Learn about the contractor manager
- Identify and understand the principles of management
- Learn the prerequisites for establishing business
- Learn about the accounting control
- Learn about financial management
- Understand operations management
- Contractor Manager
- Principles of Management
- Establishing Your Business
- Accounting Control
- Financial Management
- Operations Management
Please see the state/regulatory requirement from the course catalog page. This course has been approved for two hours, and requires no prerequisites.
This course includes individual quizzes which must be passed with a 100% to proceed forward to the next lesson. Additionally the final exam must be passed with a 70% to pass the course.
The final exam can be taken up to three times if necessary.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to print your certificate online.