General Safety- Confined Spaces for General Industry: Basic
This course is intended for all employees who are required to enter into confined or enclosed spaces.
This course deals with the safety issues concerned with entering permit-required confined spaces.
- Identify confined spaces.
- Identify confined space hazards.
- Understand OSHA requirements regarding confined spaces.
- Explore the functions and duties of confined space workers.
- Learn the conditions for and the steps of permit-required confined space entry procedure.
- Study the basic qualifications and requirements for employee training and rescue services.
- Confined Spaces
- Confined Space Hazards
- OSHA Requirements
- Permit-Required Confined Space Program
- Rescue and Emergency Services
Please see the state/regulatory requirement from the course catalog page. This course has been approved for one hour, and requires no prerequisites.
This course includes individual quizzes which must be passed with a 100% to proceed forward to the next lesson. Additionally the final exam must be passed with a 70% to pass the course.
The final exam can be taken up to three times if necessary