General Building Manual - Math and Measurements
This course covers information about estimating. It deals with the decimal-foot equivalents, important units of measurement and important geometry formulas.
This course is for everyone, but it will surely help those who are, through one way or another, involved in work that involves arithmetic, geometry, or certain measurements and formulas.
- Understand Decimal-Foot Equivalents
- Learn the important units of Measurement
- Identify and understand the formulas for calculations involving rectangles, squares, triangles, trapezoids, and circles
- Understand the concept of mathematically solving for volume
- Decimal-Foot Equivalents
- Important Units of Measurement
- Rectangle Formula
- Square Formula
- Triangle Formula
- Trapezoid Formula
- Circle Formula (A)
- Circle Formula (B)
- Volume Formulas
Please see the state/regulatory requirement from the course catalog page. This course has been approved for two hours, and requires no prerequisites.
This course includes individual quizzes which must be passed with a 100% to proceed forward to the next lesson. Additionally the final exam must be passed with a 70% to pass the course.
The final exam can be taken up to three times if necessary
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a certificate of completion.