Business Skills- Dealing with Difficult People Dealing with conflict and confrontation is one of the most important skills you can learn.
Most of us have a certain dread of confrontation-we fear being cheated; we’re scared of letting others know what we really think and feel for fear they’ll use it against us; we believe our honesty will hurt other so we avoid confrontation or put on a strong front.
- Understand the different motivations that make people “difficult”
- Recognize their options in dealing with difficult people
- Employ techniques to make the most of dealing with difficult people
- Communicate with difficult people using different techniques
- Deal with special problems regarding difficult people
- LESSON 1: Overview
- LESSON 2: Styles
- LESSON 3: Communication Skills
- LESSON 4: Identification and Tactics
- LESSON 5: Revenge of the Difficult People
- LESSON 6: Special Problems with Difficult People
Please see the state/regulatory requirement from the course catalog page. This course has been approved for two hours, and requires no prerequisites.
Additionally the final exam must be passed with a 70% to pass the course.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to print your certificate online.