Electrical- General Building Manual - Energy Conservation Standards
This course will provide individuals working in "hands-on" technical jobs with a better understanding of the theoretical principles on which their everyday activities are based.
This course is intended for technical administration, purchasing, and inspection personnel, and also any non-technical individuals who must work with technical documentation and/or interact with technical personnel.
- Know about CERCDC and understand the Energy Conservation Design Manual's selected excerpts
- Understand ventilation and infiltration
- Identify the requirements regarding to limiting the infiltration in new residential buildings
- Identify the proper locations for insulation purpose in residential buildings
- Energy Conservation Design Manual
Please see the state/regulatory requirement from the course catalog page. This course has been approved for two hours, and requires no prerequisites.
This course includes individual quizzes which must be passed with a 100% to proceed forward to the next lesson. Additionally the final exam must be passed with a 70% to pass the course.
The final exam can be taken up to three times if necessary