Sequence supports an array of environmental education and training activities and initiatives for its clients. We are involved on a wide range of issues related to the environmental industry and employ specialists and experts in many fields who can provide expert knowledge, education and training in their subject area. This includes:
• Introduction to National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
• Introduction to California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA)
• Successful State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA) Compliance
• California Environmental Quality Act Update
• California Environmental Quality Act Documents
• Thresholds of Significance in Environmental Planning
• Integrating Environmental Laws
• Environmental Impact Report (EIR)/Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) Preparation and Review
• Environmental Impact Report (EIR)/Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) Management
• Mitigation Measure Development and Monitoring
• Habitat Conservation Planning
• Regulation and Mitigation of Wetlands
• Endangered Species Protection and Regulation
• Nationwide Permit and Clean Water Act Update
• California Department of Fish and Game Programs
We are the leading recruiter of environmental professionals.
Sequence has been a leader on behalf of its clients recruiting and staffing professionals in the environmental industry sector worldwide. We certainly know and understand the technical and professional nuances of these vocations, which is important because our professional recruiters know the vital role these professionals can have in the environmental, climate change, engineering, construction, and light industrial industries.
After all we are the premier executive recruiting and staffing firm committed to providing employment solutions to these major industries throughout the globe. Our team of highly skilled, experienced recruiters and staffing professionals has broad environmental industry experience. They know the leading professionals in the environmental field.
With this expansive industry network, they know where the finest talent is and how to obtain the best and the brightest personnel for your organization. Our recruiting philosophy, methodology and recruiting practices adhere to the highest standards and ethics in the industry. It is why we are able to carefully screen and present only the most qualified candidates who are highly capable of making a significant difference in your organization.
Take advantage of our full array of HR services.
Sequence can meet all of your personnel needs, from filling individual environmental jobs to recruiting and staffing entire practice groups, for both small firms or for large organizations all over the world.
We recruit and staff executive, management, administrative and field-level personnel for temporary and temporary-to-permanent jobs, and for direct-hire positions throughout the environmental field worldwide. We also offer short and long-term temporary contract placements, outplacement services, long-term recruiting in addition to contracting a full range of HR services.
With such a diversity of applications, there is a nearly endless list of environmental sub-specialties with which Sequence has experience. Many of these specialties are vital to the clients we serve and require the highly skilled expertise in recruiting and staffing that Sequence provides.
Professions in this field we routinely recruit include:
• Air Quality Analyst
• Aquatic Ecologist
• Atmospheric Scientist
• Biological Scientists
• Compliance Officer
• Conservationist Conservation Scientist
• Endangered Species Biologist
• Environmental Attorney
• Environmental CEQA Project Manager
• Environmental Data Analyst
• Environmental Monitor
• Environmental Planner
• Fisheries Biologist
• Habitat Restoration Specialist
• Metallurgical Mining And Geological Engineer
• Modeling Specialist
• Mold Remediation Technician
• NEPA/CEQA Manager
• Noise Expert
• Noise Impact Modeling Specialist
• Open Space Planner
• Plant Ecologist
• Pollution Prevention Technician
• Preservation Planner
• Recreation And Open Space Analyst And Planner
• Regulatory Compliance Manager
• Safety Director
• Soil Scientist
• Transportation Planner
• Urban Planner
• Watershed Manager
• Wetlands Expert