Sequence is highly regarded for supporting an array of regulatory compliance and permitting activities and initiatives for its clients through recruitment and placement of highly capable staff, management and executive level personnel. We are well versed in all facets and undertakings of this profession.
All development and construction projects must meet a myriad of state and federal permitting and compliance requirements in many areas in order to move from initial idea to completion. To accomplish this goal, a company must cover everything from the environmental documents - impact assessments for NEPA, SEPA and CEQA, peer reviews and alternative analyses - to the permitting and support documentation- Clean Water Act Section 401, 402 and 404), Endangered Species Act, Clean Air Act, Cultural Resources Section 106 as well as coastal permits and state wildlife authorizations.
Other important regulations:
• National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
• State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA)
• Federal and State Endangered Species Acts (ESA)
• Clean Air Act (CAA)
• California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA)
• Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act
• Clean Water Act (Sections 401,402 and 404)
• National Historic Preservation Act
• California Public Utilities Act
• California Coastal Act
• Washington State Growth Management Act
• Coastal Zone Management Act
• Washington Shoreline Management Act
• Federal Rivers and Harbors Act (Sections 9 and 10)
• Surface Mining and Reclamation Act (SMARA)
• California Fish and Game Code (Section 1600-1607)
• Washington Hydraulic Project Approvals
• Local Agency General Plans and Ordinances
Leading recruiters of environmental professionals.
Sequence has been a leader on behalf of its clients recruiting and staffing professionals in the environmental industry sector worldwide. We certainly know and understand the technical and professional nuances of these vocations, which is important because our professional recruiters know the vital role these professionals can have in the environmental, climate change, engineering, construction, and light industrial industries.
After all we are the premier executive recruiting and staffing firm committed to providing employment solutions to these major industries throughout the globe. Our team of highly skilled, experienced recruiters and staffing professionals has broad environmental industry experience. They know the leading professionals in the environmental field.
With this expansive industry network, they know where the finest talent is and how to obtain the best and the brightest personnel for your organization. Our recruiting philosophy, methodology and recruiting practices adhere to the highest standards and ethics in the industry. It is why we are able to carefully screen and present only the most qualified candidates who are highly capable of making a significant difference in your organization.
You can depend on Sequence for a full array of HR services.
Sequence can meet all of your personnel needs, from filling individual environmental jobs to recruiting and staffing entire practice groups, for both small firms or for large organizations all over the world.
We recruit and staff executive, management, administrative and field-level personnel for temporary and temporary-to-permanent jobs, and for direct-hire positions throughout the environmental field worldwide. We also offer short and long-term temporary contract placements, outplacement services, long-term recruiting in addition to contracting a full range of HR services.
With such a diversity of applications, there is a nearly endless list of environmental sub-specialties with which Sequence has experience. Many of these specialties are vital to the clients we serve and require the highly skilled expertise in recruiting and staffing that Sequence provides.
Professions in this field we routinely recruit include:
• Air Quality Analyst
• Air Quality Engineer
• Aquatic Biologist
• Compliance Officer
• Endangered Species Biologist
• Environmental Attorney
• Environmental CEQA Project Manager
• Environmental Data Analyst
• Environmental Monitor
• Environmental Sampling Technician
• Fisheries Biologist
• Groundwater Sampling Technician
• Land Use Planner
• Landscape Architect
• Natural Resources Manager
• NEPA/CEQA Manager
• Pollution Prevention Technician
• Public Relations Manager
• Regional Planner
• Registered Environmental Assessor Rea
• Regulatory Compliance Manager
• Soil Scientist
• Treatment Storage And Disposal Technician
• Urban Planner
• Wetlands Biologist
• Wildlife Biologist