At Sequence, we know that chemical engineers are an integral part of the engineering, environmental and construction industries. We have had a long history working in the chemical engineering sector and understand the nuances and complexity of this work.
Chemical engineers apply the principles of physics, mathematics, mechanical and electrical engineering, and of course chemistry, to solve problems involving the production or use of chemicals and biochemicals; the process of converting raw materials or chemicals into more useful or valuable forms. They must be aware of all aspects of chemicals manufacturing and how the manufacturing process affects the environment and the safety of workers and consumers.
Sequence has expertise in the chemical engineering profession.
Being the forerunner recruiting and staffing chemical engineers has provided Sequence with an expertise unparalleled in our industry. This has made us the premier executive recruiting and staffing firm dedicated to providing an array of employment solutions to the engineering, construction and environmental industries around the globe.
Over the years we have placed chemical engineers with clients that had a variety of needs and skill set requirements. Our experience has shown a great demand for candidates with advanced degrees are preferred along with some chemical engineers that may specialize in a particular chemical process, such as oxidation or polymerization.
Our clients have tasked us to find them chemical engineers for designing equipment and processes for large-scale chemical manufacturing, planning and testing methods of manufacturing products and treating byproducts, and supervising production. In addition to producing useful materials, modern chemical engineering is also concerned with pioneering valuable new materials and techniques - such as nanotechnology, fuel cells and biomedical engineering.
Let Sequence recruit your next chemical engineer.
Because Sequence knows and understands the role chemical engineers perform, we clearly understand the technical and professional nuances of the profession.
Our expertise is unparalleled in the executive recruiting and staffing industry, and as a result, we have specifically developed a team of highly experienced, skilled recruiters and staffing professionals with industry experience. We can quickly and professionally find your next chemical engineer; the right person, the first time, every time. That is our guarantee.
Sequence: a leader offering HR solutions.
Let our recruiters and staffing experts meet all of your personnel needs, from filling individual chemical engineer jobs to recruiting and staffing an entire practice group, whether you are a part of a small, independent firm or an international engineering, construction or environmental organization.
We recruit and staff executive, management, administrative and field-level personnel for temporary and temporary-to-permanent chemical engineer jobs, and for direct-hire positions throughout the engineering sector worldwide. We also offer short and long-term temporary contract placements, outplacement services, long-term recruiting in addition to contracting a full range of HR services.
Our expansive industry network enables us to know where the finest talent is and how to obtain the best and the brightest chemical engineer for your organization. Our recruiting philosophy, methodology and recruiting practices adhere to the highest standards in the industry. It is why Sequence is able to carefully screen and present only the most qualified chemical engineer candidates who are readily available to make a difference in your organization.
With such a diversity of applications, there is a nearly endless list of engineering sub-specialties with which Sequence has experience. Many of these specialties are vital to the clients we serve and require highly skilled expertise in planning, design and execution.
• Association of Consulting of Chemists and Chemical Engineers
• American Chemistry Council - ACC
• American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
• Asociación Venezolana de la Industria Química y Petroquímica
• Association of Consulting Chemists and Chemical Engineers
• APCChE: Asia Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineers
• CEFIC - European Chemical Industry Council
• Chemical Consultants Network (CCN)
• Chemical Institute of Canada
• Chilean Association of Engineers
• CCR: Council for Chemical Research
• Canadian Society of Chemical Engineers
• European Federation of Chemical Engineering
• IFAC: International Federation of Automatic Control
• ISCRE: International Symposia on Chemical Reaction Engineering
• ISE: International Society for Electrochemistry
• IUPAC: International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry
• IIChE: Israel Institute of Chemical Engineers
• IIChE: Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers
• IChemE: The Institution of Chemical Engineers
• IMIQ: Instituto Mexicano de Ingenieros Químicos
• KIChE Korean Institute of Chemical Engineers
• National Petrochemical & Refiners Association
• Synthetic Organic Chemical Manufacturers Association
• The Society of Chemical Engineers Japan